Hot Melt Glue Gun Set
Hot Melt Glue Gun Set
1 x Glue Gun (13cm x 12cm)
5 x Glue Sticks (7mm x 10cm long)
Delivered with mail courier (Estimated 3 days) unless checked out with other items with date/ time slot preference.
The heating elements are made of high-tech ceramic PTC to ensure quick preheating and accurate constant temperature. This product is with build-in-safety fuse and can be used from AC100V to 240V.
1. Insert a 7mm glue stick into the gun hose from the rear
2. Power on and pre-heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Pull the trigger and squeeze melt adhesive out
4. Warning: Do not pull the leftover glue stick out at the end of your use. Simply insert another stick when you're done, or at the start of your next use. Pulling the glue stick out against the glue will damage the glue gun.
1. This is a high-temperature glue gun, any use of different dimension or type sticks may make melt adhesive inversely, which will damage the glue gun.
2. The temperature of the hose and melt adhesive is high while in use. Do not touch the nozzle of the glue gun, and do not use it near flammable or explosive materials.
3. For stoppage of use more than 10 minutes, please switch off the power to prevent inverse adhesive flow.
4. For the first use, there may be smoke. It should subside after 30 minutes.
5. Do not keep the glue gun at humid or moist conditions.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
·Thoroughly review and understand information provided in the hot glue-gun operator’s manual with particular attention given to descriptions of safety procedures.
·Before using, always inspect the hot glue gun for damage to the casing. In addition, assure the on/off switch (if equipped) is functioning properly and inspect the electrical cord and plug for fraying or other damage.
·If the hot glue gun fails your inspection, please do not use.
·Always wear leather or heat resistant gloves and safety glasses or goggles when using a hot glue gun.
·Keep the hot glue gun away from flammable materials and use in work areas that are clean and dry.
·Use a wire or metal safety stand to hold the hot glue gun when you are not using it to glue items. Never lay a hot glue gun on its side.
·Place a piece of paper or cardboard under the safety stand to catch hot glue drips and prevent damage to the underlying surface.
·Always focus on the gluing task. If you need to look away from gluing, stop using the hot glue gun and place it in the safety stand.
·Do not touch the heated nozzle of a hot glue gun.
·Prevent inhalation of hot-glue vapors by using the glue gun in well ventilated areas.
·Never point a hot glue-gun nozzle at another person
·Unplug the glue gun and allow it to cool before changing the nozzle.
·Do not tilt a hot glue-gun nozzle upwards or attempt to use a hot glue gun to glue overhead items.
·Never leave a plugged in hot glue gun unattended.
·Skin that comes in contact with hot glue should be immediately plunged into cold water.
·If hot glue contacts an eye, irrigate the eye with cold water and seek medical attention immediately.